THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS TO DO.
Prepare 'essays' for uni application, fret about the order of choices for the faculties I wanna get in (Psychology/Econs?!!), study 50 Q&A, study for SAT (I've started already!), think about Emerge talentime, practise singing, work (D: !!).
Was preparing to go to work today but Thomas called me to say I can dont go since he's going on a holiday. So Im at home today, fantasizing about how I can use the time to study for SAT, and prepare my essays and for lessons later on. But hoho, fantasy means that its not coming to pass and Im not spending my time wisely because I dont feel like doing anything now ):
Went for NTU/NUS open house over the weekend and the conclusion is that: They make me even more confused. Now I dont know whether I should take Psychology or Econs or Comm and New Media, and where should I take Psychology and where should I take Econs?! And I also dont know whether I can do well for these two. Well, the best solution is that I do well for my SAT, do well for SMU interview, and get into business, fullstop. Then I wont have to fret about where to go and stuffs which are making me really frustrated D:
And why is university application so troublesome. Sigh.
Nice rainy weather today, good for sleeping.